Senior Counter Service Advisor, Premium Collection
AIA Hong Kong and Macau
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992488
Employer Ref. 17191
- Assist to manage the Counter Team of premium collection at branches to ensure compliance and quality services are delivered in accordance with documented procedures and in line with the Company’s operating philosophy and principles
- Provide quality services to customers with continous improvement
Roles and Responsibilities:
Counter Service Operations
Maintain day-to-day counter service operations in order to ensure smooth running of daily routines and adherence to company payment guidelines.
- Assist Assistant Manager to manage the team to maintain a good standard of premium collection services in one location
- Communicate & follow up special request related to premium collection from other departments including Finance, POS & Call Centre assigned by Manager
- Provide accurate and efficient premium collection services to policyholders and agents
- Conduct customer survey to policyholders / agents
- Collect premium and deposit properly, and issue receipts to policyholders / agents correctly
- Maintain proper files and records of premium collection office
- Perform reconciliation to ensure the accuracy of daily collection
- Prepare manual Direct Journal for premium/accounting adjustments
- Handle customer & agent complaints and escalate all cases with PII issues to Assistant Manager
Staff Training and Mentoring
Act as a trainer and mentor of the team.
- Coach and mentor team members on both hard and soft skills
- Communicate & deliver new payment procedure & guidelines to team members
- Report regularly to superior(s) on team members’ performance and work progress, with suggestions on development plan
Payment Enquiry Handling
Handle payment enquires properly in order to enhance customer experience & to be customer centric.
- Respond to email enquires from other departments assigned by Manager
- Answer & handle payment enquiries from policyholders and agents at counter
- Support and participate all assigned ad-hoc projects or tasks assigned by superior in order to meet operational and / or other requirements.
- Nominate as representative to attend communication meeting (QAC) with other Service & Operations departments.
- University graduate plus 3 years’ working experience in banking / insurance industry or diploma holder plus 5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service mindset
- Good problem solving skill
- Good teamwork and collaboration
- Positive to changes and challenges
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Mandarin
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.
About AIA Hong Kong and Macau
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau
AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 11,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016