Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 16,000 skilled professionals operating in 66 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Senior Creative Manager | Marketing and Communications | Asia
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004779300
Colliers International is recruiting for a Senior Creative Manager to lead multi-channel creative design services for the Asia regional team. Working closely with the Head of Marketing & Communications, Asia, and partnering with the social media, digital and content leads the Senior Creative Manager will help to develop design strategy and deliver regionally-led creative collateral and campaigns for the pan-region business lines and in-country marketing teams across Asia.
The role is responsible for developing new levels of creative campaigning for our insights and services across multiple-channels. They will produce creative assets, graphic, typographic and infographic styles for our core service line marketing collateral and content marketing programme.
Required Qualification, Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum 6 years design experience in creative/design agency, or in-house role with matrix realtionship to multiple teams
- Design degree or relevant creative design qualifications.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite and proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Works with wide range of corporate and product/services clients across multiple channels.
- Ability to conceive, inspire and deliver exceptional creative design.
- Versatile thinker, able to problem solve and has a can-do attitude.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized with ability to lead programmes and adapt to changing priorities.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits to right candidates. Please send your resume, current/ expected salary and contact information by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
People & Performance Department
Suite 5701 Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Company License No: C-006052
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only