We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Public Financial Holdings Limited (“PFHL”), a company listed on the stock exchange of Hong Kong (Stock Code 626). PFHL is a subsidiary of Public Bank, Malaysia, a leading commercial bank in Malaysia. To cope with our expansion plan and to strengthen our business operations in Hong Kong, we invite high caliber professionals to join us and be a member of our successful team. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, here is a good opportunity for you.
Senior Credit Analyst (Ref: JD-SCA)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994737
Employer Ref. JD-SCA
- Perform credit evaluation and risk assessment on commercial and retail credit proposals and periodic reviews
- Identify and assess credit risks and potential problems, and make recommendations for appropriate lending authority’s consideration and approval
- Ensure efficient turnaround of credit processing
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of solid experience in commercial credit and risk management functions in banking industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Credit Analyst
To apply, interested parties please follow the application methods available in the Bank’s career website http://www.publicbank.com.hk/en/about/career. You can send us your resume quoting our job reference number together with present & expected salary (a must) to the Human Resources Department by email or fax at 2815 3157 or by post to Human Resources Department, 12/F, Public Bank Centre, 120 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong. You may also visit our career website for other career opportunities available within our Group.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank’s Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which has been available in the Bank’s career website.