Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Senior CRM Analyst – International Law Firm
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993969
Employer Ref. JD-14828
Our client is a world class legal practice firm, providing clients with commercially aware legal advice, whenever and wherever they need it. They have over 800 legal staff in 23 locations situated in key business and financial centres across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. The core practice areas are corporate, dispute resolution, EU, competition & regulatory, employment, pensions & employee benefits, financial markets, intellectual property, projects, real estate, information, communications & technology and corporate tax .etc.
As the business has a foreseeable growth in 2017, our client is currently hiring an additional headcount in the marketing team. You are responsible for managing and maintaining the CRM system.
You will work closely with the business development team regarding all marketing and client business development projects to ensure the system underpins strategic initiatives.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Business Development Manager and will oversee one CRM Coordinator.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To work closely with the business development team and other key stakeholders to identify leads and opportunities on clients and prospects to support the firm-wide growth objectives to increase client revenue and loyalty.
- To convert data from the system into actionable information: provide analysis and evaluation of trends (financial and non-financial) and converting them into business actions to help with planning.
- To work with the team to align the system to the business development and marketing strategies of the firm.
- To educate the business on insights and best use of data in shaping business direction and to promote the firm's system to the lawyers and other legal professionals.
- To ensure that the data the firm holds is accurate, relevant, categorised and useful in supporting the firms marketing strategy.
- To oversee the ongoing maintenance and data integrity tools and determine best practice procedures to ensure the system consistently supports the way the business development team works.
- To ensure the process of executing marketing mailings and event campaigns are met.
- To assist and drive all future system upgrades and implementation of additional modules, working closely with our IT department to ensure a smooth transition and roll-out.
- Manage the workload, development and projects of the CRM Coordinator.
- Degree educated
- Six years or above relevant experience
- Solution oriented and analytical
- Good understanding of CRM systems and the ability to adapt to new CRM systems environment, prior experience working with InterAction an advantage.
- Tenacious and enthusiastic self-starter who can generate and lead activity rather than simply take instructions and deliver them to best practice. Not afraid to challenge existing processes and suggest new ideas to improve efficiencies and outcomes.
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Commercial awareness and business acumen. Ability to see bigger picture.
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills, strong attention to detail and willingness to think creatively
- Strong project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build solid working relationships across different levels
- Given the nature of the role, candidates must have a willingness to work irregular hours if and when required.
To apply for the above position, please contact Amy Kwok on +852 2920 9115.