Hongkong Land is a listed leading property investment, management and development group. Founded in 1889, Hongkong Land’s business is built on excellence, integrity and partnership.
The Group owns and manages almost 800,000 sq. m. of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong and Singapore. Hongkong Land’s properties attract the world’s foremost companies and luxury brands.
Its Hong Kong Central portfolio represents some 450,000 sq. m. of prime property. It has a further 165,000 sq. m. of prestigious office space in Singapore mainly held through joint ventures, and a 50% interest in a leading office complex in Central Jakarta. The Group also has a number of high quality residential and mixed-use projects under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia, including a luxury retail centre at Wangfujing in Beijing. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer.
Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
We are looking for high calibre personnel for the following position:-
Senior Customer Relations Officer (VIP Lounge) (Ref: CP-SCRO-JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005221094
Employer Ref. CP-SCRO-JDB
- Manage the VIP Lounge in LANDMARK, and supervise and support the team to provide excellent customer services to tenants and VIP customers
- Answer VIP customers’ enquiries and handle complaints in a professional manner
- Train and coach individual team members, monitor the team’s daily operations to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness
- Regular analysis of competitors and the customer landscape to ensure the competitiveness of the VIP program
- Higher Diploma or above
- Possess minimum 7 years' experience in customer service field, with at least 3 years at a service leader or supervisory position
- Able to work independently under high pressure
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the latest news and trends of luxury retail industry will be an advantage
- Willing to wear uniform and work on shift and overtime
- Excellent command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Power Point
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to Head of Human Resources, Hongkong Land Group Limited, 8/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or via E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please quote reference “CP-SCRO-JDB” on the application).
For more information about Hongkong Land, please visit our website: http://www.hkland.com/
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.