Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch
Proactive, Dedicated and Innovative
Founded in 1908, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (Stock codes: A shares 601328, H shares 03328) is one of the banks with the longest history and was one of the note-issuing banks in China in the past. Bank of Communications started its business operation after its re-establishment in 1987. It is the first nationwide state-owned joint-stock commercial bank in China, with its head office located in Shanghai. The Bank was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in June 2005 and on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in May 2007. The Bank currently has 224 domestic branches, comprising 30 tier-1 branches, 7 branches directly managed by the Head Office and 187 tier-2 branches. The Bank has also established 2,785 banking outlets in 230 prefecture-level cities or above and 165 county-level cities nationwide. In addition, the Bank has set up 15 overseas institutions, which comprise branches in Hong Kong, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Frankfurt, Sydney, Macau, Ho Chi Minh City, Taipei and Brisbane, Bank of Communications (UK) Co., Ltd., Bank of Communications (Luxembourg) S.A. and representative office in Toronto. The Bank’s development strategy is to become “a first class listed comprehensive banking group focusing on international expansion and specialising in wealth management”.
Senior Customer Segmentation & Marketing Manager (Corporate Banking)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004829871
- Develop business opportunities with potential and existing corporate clients, to meet the performance targets as well as manage to provide customized financial services to corporate clients
- Coordinate business projects including IPO one-stop financial service, cross-border financial solutions, investment banking solutions and other corporate banking services targeting medium and large corporations
- Work closely with Relationship Managers on pitching structured finance and investment banking projects, facilitating credit application process and approval
- Provide analysis and offer solution on market and client segmentation
- Coordinate large scale promotional activities, e.g. seminar, roadshow, forum, and follow up new corporate customers
- Degree holder or above with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in Corporate banking, China business or relationship management experience are preferable
- Solid experience in trade finance, and sound knowledge of structured and project finance is an advantage
- Strong credit analysis and risk management skills, able to analyze and make sound judgments on complex financial information
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, willing to travel and work under pressure
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Passes in MPF, Insurance & Securities Intermediaries Examinations (Qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Types 1 & 4) are preferable
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is definite an advantage
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Customer Segmentation & Marketing Manager
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd., 10/F, Bank of Communications Tower, 231-235 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, or fax to 2838 9209, or by clicking Apply Now.
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.