Hong Kong Television Network Limited is a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK : 1137).
Established in 1992, the Group possesses extensive and successful experience in telecom market liberalization, popularizing advanced technology and applications. The Group strives to expand its foothold to the multimedia and TV industry.
Riding on our content library together with strong brand presence in Hong Kong, we are now developing various business models to build a 24-hour “e-Shopping Mall” providing a one-stop shop platform to people in Hong Kong, including entertainment, online shopping, delivery service and impressive customer experience.
For details on the Group’s Talent Management policies, please refer to http://www.hktv.com.hk/.
Senior Customer Service Executive (upto HK$20,000)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915944
Employer Ref. CS-SCSE-1611-JDB
- Working location: Kwai Hing (near Kwai Hing MTR station)
- Attractive basic salary with sales commission & incentive (up to $20K in total)
- Performance Bonus
- 12-day annual leave
- Marriage leave
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- On-the-job training
- Free broadband service
- Medical & life insurance coverage
- Staff shopping offer
- Career development opportunities
- Provide excellent and professional customer service to handle customer enquiries or complaints through phone calls or email or livechat
- Offer one-stop resolution to customers for pre and post sales service in a professional manner
- Communicate with e-Commerce merchants for handling product enquiries
- Support any ad hoc assignment as required
- HKCEE or HKDSE holder or above
- 2 years of working experience, preferably in e-Commerce, telecommunications or logistics business
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese
- Good telephone manner and service attitude
- Familiar with MS Office
- Shift duty is required (8.5 hours per day within 08:00-01:30, 6 days off per month)
*Candidates with more experience will be considered for the post of Customer Service Officer
**Fresh graduates of Degree / Associate Degree with less experience will also be considered
We offer attractive remuneration package to the high caliber candidates. If you have the drive and passion to grasp this challenging career opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com and quote the Position and Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring company and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement.