AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Senior Customer Service Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920740
Employer Ref. 160002MC
- Assist day-to-day activities at customer service hotline and customer enquiry to maintain smooth and good customer service standard to both internal and external customers
- Manage daily activities at both HK and SPC Team to ensure smooth and quality customer service delivery
- Ensure operation complied with Compliance/Regulatory guidelines such client data protection and conduct of Post Sale Call / audit call
- Achieve department goals and service standard
- Support projects/initiatives related to customer service and fraud control
- Sustain operational efficiency and team effectiveness
- Ensure departmental KPIs on handling daily client enquiries and contacts in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Ensure customer complaints are fully resolved and turn the complaints into future potential business opportunity. Able to resolve potential complaints through service recovery and implementation of remedy action
- Support management to drive team performance standard as well as customer service operation in according with compliance/regulatory requirements, business strategy as well as established guidelines and processes
- University Graduate or above
- At least 5 years' or above working experience in life insurance
- Solid experience in call centre operation and strong customer service skill
- Good leadership and able to motivate team members
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to handle both internal and external customers
- Strong planning in establishing priority and organizing teamwork.
- Good people management skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage