FORTRESS has grown into the leading retailer of consumer electronics & electrical appliances in Hong Kong and Macau with nearly 95 retail stores and over 1,200 employees. Our success is attributed to a relentless innovating spirit and dedication to service excellence. We commit to providing a professional and satisfying service to our customers; and we are the only electronics chain store in Hong Kong to be qualified as an Imaging Science Foundation (ISF) dealer. We offer excellent career prospects to energetic and enthusiastic individuals who want to grow with a fast expanding company.
Senior Customer Service Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999286
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling telephone & email enquiries and resolve customers' complaint in a professional manner. Providing proactive follow-up and premium service to clients and coordinating with various internal departments to ensure the quality of service.
- Matriculation or above with 3-4 years CS experience in call centre handling customer enquiries and complaints
- Strong customer service mind and result-oriented towards customer service delivery
- Self-driven in problem solving and proactive team player
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is preferable
- Shift duty on Monday to Saturday (around 40 working hours per week)
- Night shift is NOT required
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Customer Service Officer
A rewarding remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties please forward detailed resume stating expected salary to Human Resources Department - A.S. Watson Retail Hong Kong, Watson House, 1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road, Fotan, N.T. or email to us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.