Kerry Property Management Services Ltd
Kerry Property Management Services Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kerry Properties Limited (http://www.kerryprops.com), is a well-established property management company managing mixed portfolio of prestigious residential & commercial properties. To meet our business growth, we are inviting applications for the position of:-
Senior / Customer Services Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915338
Employer Ref. KPMSL/1116/445
- To assist in daily operation in Club House and/or Concerige to handle customers' enquiries
- To assist in organizing recreational programs and activities
- To assist in ad hoc projects when required
- Form 5 or above
- With relevant experience in Club House and Customer Services is preferable
- Good command of both English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Pleasant, helpful and possess good customer service & interpersonal skills
- Shift duty is required
Working Location :Ap Lei Chau, Shatin, Wong Tai Sin, Sai Ying Pun
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume, date of availability and expected salary to the Senior Manager –Human Resources, Kerry Property Management Services Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email .
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)