Lloyd Karson International Limited
Lloyd Karson is an international leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide.We assists corporations in identifying, assessing and recruiting mid-level management to senior executive talent across various industries. With our headquarter in Australia, we are expanding our business reach across Asia Pacific.
The Hong Kong office specializes in human resources & business support, information technology, sales & marketing, accounting & finance, property & construction, supply chain, and logistics & procurement.
Senior Customer Services Representative / Customer Care Specialist – Call Centre (Non-Sales)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784438
Employer Ref. 16849
The client is a respected global financial group, is now seeking a Senior Customer Services Representative / Customer Care Specialist – Call Center to join their growing team in Asia Pacific.
- Ensure all enquiries received from hotline, counter and in written from external customers, direct sales force agents, intermediaries, brokers and other business partners are handled and resolved in high quality standard
- Provide "options and solutions" to customer requests in order to meet their needs from end to end process
- Handle customer complaints and ensure all the cases received are adequately investigated, follow through and settled to meet customer's satisfaction
- Assist in the preparation of management reports
- Support ad-hoc projects and assignments, such as UAT, marketing campaign, product launch, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Customer Services (CS) or Call Centre, preferably in life insurance or banking industry
- Good knowledge of life insurance product and operations will be an advantage
- Good communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Customer oriented and be able to work under pressure
If you would like to apply for this Senior Customer Services Representative / Customer Care Specialist – Call Centre role or find out more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference: 16849