Senior Database Administrator
China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830774
- Manage system databases and servers to ensure smooth on-going operation and up-time according to service standards.
- Install and configure database servers and instances for new application and system development.
- Perform day-to-day database administration and maintenance, backup and restore. Conduct performance monitoring and tuning.
- Provide database design and tuning advice to IT relevant teams.
- Prepare and maintain system capacity plan to cope with system expansion and growth.
- Plan and perform database version upgrades.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in database administration such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, Mongo DB or MySQL.
- Holder of the relevant database management certificates are preferred.
- Hands-on experience in database installation, configuration, backup and restore, performance monitoring and tuning.
- Knowledge on HA configuration such as Oracle RAC is an advantage.
- A responsible good team player with self-motivation and problem solving skill. Strong sense of internal customer service. Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good writing and documentation skill.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
About China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited
China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited is a company that is wholly owned by China Life Insurance Group Company, functioned as promoting Group’s business development overseas, with branches in Hong Kong and Macau. To cope with our business growth, we are inviting high caliber professionals to join our Hong Kong Branch for the following positions: