Senior Demand Planning Analyst
VF Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999319
Employer Ref. JDB/Demand Planning Analyst
- Drive, deliver and monitor annual budgeting and quarterly/monthly forecasting process, analysis and reporting
- Consolidate demand plan and facilitate forecasting process for all Asia countries to aggregate into regional level.
- Liaise with Finance, Sales and Merchandising teams to develop long range and seasonal forecast, keep track assumptions and rationale behind and performance analysis to identify the forecast changes and gap.
- Partner with Merchandising and sales team, manage forecast analysis for Asia region ensure forecast meet the brand footprint accordingly to new product launch, product life cycle, product mix, style productivity, phase out products and inventory budget and provide actionable solutions plan and root cause analysis.
- Partner with Finance, Sales, Merchandising, Supply Planning and CSOM team to monitor monthly forecast and order booked, validate and make sure it is constrained correctly.
- Provide demand plan back to the rest of supply chain of why there are changes to demand plan along with reasons why the forecast was not accurate.
- Provide analytical support highlighting changes of demand plan, forecast accuracy, trend, style adoption so to identify inventory impact
- Facilitate meetings with key counterparts in Sales, Merchandising, Finance, Customer Service to aid in understanding information useful in development of the demand forecast
- Support regular regional review meeting with respective countries to update market trend, business strategy and provide action plans and rise flags; share assumptions and analysis, risks and opportunities, challenges and sales performance review with management team.
- Prepare ad hoc management reports & business analysis to support business decision
- Facilitate monthly S&OP process that incorporates input from various departments; ensure updated demand information is available and correctly reflected and maintained in system and reporting tools.
- Degree holder or above
- Subject Expert in Supply China, Logistics, Business related
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in planning and analysis, preferably with retail/merchandise planning experience in multi-national company and apparel or FMCG industry
- Solid work experience in retail business and S&OP is highly preferred
- Strong business acumen with outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Well-organized, logical & mature thinking, attention to details, dedicated, energetic and being a self-starter
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications. Practical experience in SAP is definitely an advantage
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
We offer 5–day work week, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Candidates who are not contacted within 1 month from sending the resume should consider your applications filed for future opportunities.
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VF Hong Kong Limited
About VF Hong Kong Limited
We are the subsidiary of VF Corporation - a leader in branded lifestyle apparel including jeanswear, outdoor products, image apparel, sportswear and contemporary apparel brands. For over 100 years, we've grown by offering consumers high quality, high value branded apparel. Our leading brands span virtually every channel of distribution. Our principal brands include Wrangler, Lee, Riders, The North Face, Vans, Reef, Eagle Creek, Eastpak, JanSport, Napapijri, Nautica, Kipling, John Varvatos, 7 For All Mankind, lucy, Majestic, Lee Sport and Red Kap.
Our vision: VF will grow by building leading lifestyle brands that excite consumers around the world.
We invite high calibre to apply for the following position: