Senior Design Manager– Shanghai or HK based
Redpath Partners Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996817
- Top tier Hong Kong Listed Developer
- Commercial New Development Project
- Excellent Package + Benefits
We represent one of the leading top tier Hong Kong listed developer.
Due to rapid growth of the company and strong pipeline of projects, they are now seeking to recruit a Senior Design Manger to oversee the design and construction of their portfolio.
Your responsibilities will include leading a design team, co-ordinating with other department leaders to develop and ensure the adoption of best practices in design, construction, procurement, infrastructure standards, workplace standards, and ensuring successful project delivery.
The successful candidate will possess;
- An Architecture or related discipline
- 10-15 years' experience in successfully designing high end commercial properties
- Strong leadership skills with high levels of honesty & integrity are required
- High motivation and ambition with strong business acumen and demonstrable experience of delivering projects in Asia
- Experience in overseeing projects in remote locations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and Chinese language skills
To explore this opportunity further please submit your CV to scarlett(at)redpathpartners.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Redpath Partners Limited
About Redpath Partners Limited
Redpath Partners is a recruitment agency that focuses solely on providing services to the Property, Construction and Oil and Gas industries.
The impetus to establish the business was born out of a belief amongst the founders that the industry is in need of a consultancy relationship that can act in 'true partnership'. This belief has been reaffirmed by the continual feedback from global property, construction and oil and gas markets over the last ten years, as well as from the professional opinion of one of the most experienced management teams in this field.
Partnership drives our actions and accomplishments, it is achieved through trust and total understanding of each stakeholders goals. It brings with it the power of all parties working toward the same outcomes.
With offices in both Australia and Asia and relationships spanning Europe and North America our ethos of partnering at all levels brings a unique sense of value and recruitment professionalism to the property, construction and oil and gas industries.