TETRA Architects & Planners Limited
In view of rapid expansion, TETRA is now seeking high caliber and energetic candidates to join our dynamic team:
Senior Designer / Assistant Designer (Interior Architecture)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918174
- Candidate with a degree in Architectural Studies or Interior Design.
- Able to handle full set of construction documentation and details independently;
- Experience in site supervision and coordination is necessary;
- Strong in team leadership & time management;
- Specializing in hospitality & residential design preferred;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, AutoCAD, MS Word, PowerPoint, and 3D visualization softwares (e.g., 3DS Max, Rhino);
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese);
- Have at least 5 years of interior design experience preferred for the senior positions;
- Candidate with less experience may be considered for the Assistant Designer position;
- Immediately availability preferred.
TETRA provides competitive salaries and opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package. Interested parties should send detailed CV, portfolio, current & expected salary and availability to our Administration Department at: TETRA Architects & Planners Ltd., Unit A1, 5/F, TML Tower, 3 Hoi Shing Road, Tsuen Wan, HK or click "Apply Now".
*All personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.