Wan Li Book Co Ltd
TRIPOINT, a subsidiary of Wan Li Book Company Limited,is looking for an energetic and passionate individual to join a dynamic and collaborative environment as part of content management team.
Senior Designer / Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997486
- Responsible for Website, book design and artwork production for printing & promotion purposes.
- To communicate with editor team and sales team in order to cope with design requirements of different jobs.
- Diploma Holder in Graphic / Multimedia Design or related discipline.
- 3 years solid experience in Graphic and Website design.
- Proficiency in using graphic & photo imaging software and web design tools (e.g. Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere in Mac environment) is MUST; MS Office E Priority will be given to those with experience in videography, photography, web and e book production.
- Familiar with output and print production.
- Independently, responsible, able to work under pressure to meet tight deadline.
- Full of passion, creativity and imagination in designing and artworks. Good communication, visualization & organizational skills and ability to handle multitasks.
- A good teamwork player.
- Immediate availability preferred.
- Portfolio links should be provided in the resume.
For interested parties, please send full resumes with:
1.Last and expected salary;
2. Available date of employment;
3.Together with portfolio (in jpeg, pdf, or website address format) to Ms Loh
via "Apply Now" button below.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.