Liberty International Insurance Limited
Liberty International Insurance Ltd is a 100% owned subsidiary company of Liberty Mutual Group. Boston-based Liberty Mutual Group is the 3rd largest property and casualty insurer in the United States and the 2nd largest U.S. based international property and casualty insurer. Based on 2014 revenue, THE COMPANY RANKS 78TH ON THE FORTUNE 500 LIST of largest U.S. corporations. With financial strength ratings of "Excellent" (A) from the A.M. Best Company and "Strong" (A) from Standard and Poor's, Liberty Mutual Group has the financial strength to provide a wide array of products and services.
To cope with our business expansion, we are now seeking high caliber professionals to join our dynamic team:
Senior Developer/ Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917047
- Develop Web and Mobile Applications
- Provide Application design and mockups
- Collaborate with user and business analyst to establish the solution
- Ensure the development teams deliver quality work and match the expectation
- Able to work with developement team located in remote countries
- 1-3 years’ experience in application development, with insurance experience is preferred
- Experienced in iOS, Android, Swift, java development
- Experienced in Tomcat, HTML5, JS, Jquery, CSS3, JSon, XML, Ajax, Bootstrap, Responsive web Design, AngularJs/NodeJS, webservices, web layout design, digital media
- Familiar with tools like Jira, Confluence, HP Load Runner, Selenium
- Fluent written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good team player with good communication skills & analytical skills
- Candidate with less experience could be considered as Developer
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer an attractive remuneration package such as 5-day work, at least 15-day annual leave, year-end guaranteed bonus and performance bonus. Other benefits including dental scheme and medical insurance covering family members. Professional and personal development such as overseas training are also provided to the right candidate.
Please quote job reference and apply giving a full description of your experience, qualifications and expected salary directly to Human Resources Department, Liberty International Insurance Limited, 13/F, Berkshire House, 25 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong, or by fax at 2963-6613, or click "Apply Now" to submit your application. Applicants not hearing from us within 4weeks may consider their applications have been filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose in accordance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy is available on request.