Senior Digital Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JHK400003002987847
Employer Ref. 2408169
- Lead delivery of digital projects
- Support end to end delivery of projects
- Provide analysis, supports and insights for Business Development
(SENIOR) DIGITAL CONSULTANT
If you are a problem solver, who likes designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates ...
If you don't limit yourself to theory but turn theory into action....
If you are recognized for being a trusted advisors to your clients, have critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions...
This role is for you ... Get in touch!!
Top consulting firm with offices in Hong Kong.
The Consultant / Senior Consultant will be working on digital projects across areas of eCommerce, Digital Streaming Media, Web Services & Applications (Transactional & Non-Transactional), Digital Advertising etc.
Lead delivery of digital business strategy & digital channel strategies/ roadmaps for clients.
- Develop & recommend digital business models to clients based on insights gathered of client's business, competitive analysis & industry, mixed with existing global & regional digital business trends & best practices, to address client's corporate level goals.
- Develop & recommend digital channel strategies/ roadmaps to clients based on consumer analysis & segmentation, benchmarking & 'as-is' analysis of existing digital channels, existing global & regional digital channel trends & best practices of optimal use of digital channels, to address client's broader business goals.
- Forecasting & development of project plan including delivery timeline & resource requirements
Support end-to-end delivery of digital channel implementation projects.
- Manage & oversee functional delivery teams or vendors, to translate high level digital channel strategies & roadmaps into functional design documents including - functional specifications, information architectures, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes etc.
- Support development & testing teams or vendors, to ensure developments are aligned with required functionalities and expected behaviours including supporting test scenarios planning.
- Support Project Manager in forecasting & development of overall implementation project plan including delivery timeline & resource requirements
Support management teams with analysis, recommendations and insights for business development proposals of digital projects across various client industries
- 5 - 10 Years in Digital Business, Marketing and Web Development on agency/consultancy or client side
- Experience with managing Digital development and production teams (in-house or 3rd party) across web, mobile and social media
- Experienced working with web analytics suites including CoreMetrics, WebTrends, Google Analytics, Omniture SiteCatalyst
- Familiarization and exposure to Web, Mobile, Social Media and other digital technologies: Facebook/SNS applications and integration, Social Listening, Social Media, Single Sign On, Search Engine Optimization, Mobile application development/implementation, CMS and eCommerce Platforms (ATG, SiteCore, CQ5, Interwoven, Vignette, Hybris, Radian6, Umbraco, Magento, Drupal, Joomla etc)
- Project Management Techniques (SCRUM, AGILE)
If you recognise yourself in the above description just press the below button or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!