PwC - Globally
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.
PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 540 partners and 12,800 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Senior Digital Designer - Digital - M&C - IFS
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920256
Employer Ref. 13241BR/JDB201611
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Develop design solutions that meet briefs, as well as in line with the company objectives, within the pre-set timelines;
- Develop creative and polished designs, layouts and artworks in various platforms such as websites, mobile, interactive touch device and social media etc;
- Produce UX and GUI conception.
- Develop the creative rationales for each visual idea and its intended messages;
- Maintain of high quality, innovative, creative concepts and designs for multiple projects;
- Brainstorm initiatives to support the team’s creative delivery;
- Provide quality assurance on all creative deliverables;
- 5+ years of experience in digital design
- Strong design sense
- Tracked record on UX & UI projects
- Previous digital agency experience is a plus
- Strong design and motion sense, and good understanding of branding and marketing communications
- Proven highly versatile design skills, and proficiency in Adobe Air, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, CSS, HTML, HTML5
- Knowledge in 3D modelling is a plus.
- Good aesthetics, an eye for details.
- Solid knowledge of the latest digital technologies
- Knowledge in social media and handheld device application is plus
- Stay current on design knowledge and trends, especially in the interactive space
- Portfolio is a must
- Good written English and Chinese and conversational Cantonese. Putonghua would be an advantage
- Fresh graduate will be considered
In addition, candidates should illustrate the following personal attributes:
- Optimistic and detail oriented
- work under pressure
- open to all ideas