Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Digital Development Manager-.NET/Agile-Perm-1M
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834875
Employer Ref. 91M0078581
about the company
Our client is one of the leading insurance firms in Hong Kong where they are now working on a large scale, regional digital transformation project. Thus they need a solid, hands-on .NET development lead to oversee this project using Agile methodology.
about the Job
- Lead a local and offshore development team to work on the application design, testing, maintenance, and support on a large scale customer-facing web systems.
- Provide technical consultancy to other project/development teams or directly engage in software development tasks.
- Translate the business requirements into technical specifications in accordance with the architectural standards
- Provide 40% hands-on application development and 60% in team and project management
- Ensure the proposed solutions meet business requirements and are delivered according to agreed standards and methods
- Identify and allocates appropriate resources to task assignments in support of project plans.
- Conduct reviews of deliverables to sustain and improve their quality and conformance to requirements.
- Prepare feasibility, functional and design specification documents.
- Ensure team members strictly adhere to aspects of the solution development cycle including all instituted standards, documentation and processes.
about skills and experience
- A University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 8-10 years IT experience with 5 years team management experience
- Relevant experience developing and supporting large-scale digital application, web/online platform under .NET environment
- Solid in system implementation project using Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Possess strong leadership skills and interaction skills
- Candidates who are immediately available or with short notice will be considered first
Interested parties please apply directly by submitting your CV in Microsoft format or contact Canny Ho from Randstad Technology, direct line - 22323414.