We are a leading flat panel display IC company for high-tech products, providing display IC solutions on an international basis under our own global brand. With a "fabless" business model, the Group specializes in the design, development and sales of proprietary IC solutions that enable a wide range of display applications for cellular phones, computer monitors, flat panel TVs and other innovative products. We invite high calibre to join a core team of highly talented and well trained professionals with us.
Senior Digital IC Design Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783114
Employer Ref. Design/SDDE/JDB
- Perform logic design, RTL coding, design verification, logic synthesis, DFT and static timing analysis
- Develop verification environment and coverage closure
- Support wafer level testing and silicon evaluation
- Prepare technical documents
- B.Sc or above in Electronic Engineering or equivalent. Applicants with postgraduate degree would be considered as an advantage
- 5 Years or above of solid experience in one or more of the following areas: Verilog-based logic design and synthesis, constrained random testbench with System Verilog & UVM, assertion based design verification or circuit-level SPICE simulations
- Knowledge of SoC and embedded system.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, TCL and Makefile
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Digital Design Engineer
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.