Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837276
Employer Ref. 91M0078962
Our client is one of the world leading fashion retail brands. To cope with their continuous growth & development, we invite high calibre candidate to join in their expanding marketing team.
- Responsible to manage all the digital programmes and application - O2O platform, different social media platform, website, mobile app and online blog
- Closely monitor the results of all the platform effectiveness and online reports plus define KPIs and measurement metrics for each activity,
- Cooperate and work with external agencies for several digital and managing the responsive of website and involved in mobile application development
- Work closely with offline marketing team to ensure campaign is well integrated and well-constructed, digital component deliver the right brand tone and manner.
- Work with other internal teams to align the content and regular brand updates
- Creative, proactive, good project management skill and strong interested in digital world
- Degree holder in Marketing/Digital Media/Communication
- Exposure in luxury or retail sector will be an advantage
- Good sense in the latest market trends and advanced digital solutions, strong user experience and engagement planning sense
- Hands-on experience in using website operation, Google analytics, SEO, SEM skills etc.
- Detail oriented, strong problem solving and analytical skill with strong sense of work prioritisation
- Good command of both written and oral presentation in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
Should you have any questions about the opening, please feel free to contact Crystal Wong at 2232 3458. You can simply apply this opening through this job advertisement directly.