Senior Digital Marketing Manager
G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146351
Do you want to work in a Young, Fun and Dynamic Team Environment?
Do you have the DNA to succeed?
Be part of an Iconic – Hong Kong Brand
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager drives performance and excellence in the execution of digital marketing strategies across the Asia Pacific region. Providing Digital Marketing guidance and support to markets through the sharing of best practice, analysis, optimization and execution plans.
Be the internal DIGITAL CHAMPION:
- Develop digital media performance benchmarks and measure the efficiency of digital media spend; develop optimization plans with markets to achieve brand and commercial outcomes.
- Develop regional digital marketing toolkits and go-to-market plans for markets and distributors.
- Facilitate the effective execution of digital marketing strategies across the region.
- Drive digital marketing performance and excellence across the region by sharing best practice and influencing market execution.
- Align and ensure adherence to brand and design guidelines across all digital touch points.
- Establish and maintain policies, guidelines, standards and best practice for regional digital and social media platforms
- Passionate with digital marketing trends, new platforms, channels and tools.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ digital marketing experience; either agency or in-house
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of the full digital media mix including:
o SEO, content and native advertising
o Social media platforms
- Analytical mindset with strong experience in digital platforms to provide actionable insights.
- Experience in developing digital assets/artwork and writing copy for digital platforms.
- Background in retail, fashion or similar is highly regarded.
- Ability to manage expectations and influence across markets, internally and with agency partners
- Able to work independently and complete projects within required timeframes.
- Ability to make tough, informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- 14 months’ salary package
- Additional Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Medical + Dental Insurance
- Generous Staff Discounts on Purchases
- 5-day work week
- Personal Development Sponsorships
- Additional Voluntary MPF Contributions
- New office facilities and a relaxed dress code policy
JOIN OUR JOURNEY.
Experience being part of becoming the world’s most loved apparel brand.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
About G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
Headquartered in Hong Kong, G2000 is highly recognized as a leading apparel brand across the globe. We operate more than 50 chain stores in Hong Kong.
We are a company which encourages staff to excel and provide excellent career advancement to our people.
To cope with our development, we invite high caliber applicants to apply for the following opening: