Gravitas Recruitment group is an awqard winning specialist recruitment firm that has an incredible story of internal growth, succession and success. With a story that only started 6 years ago we are now regarded as one of the top executive search firms within the Insurance domain covering highly specialised insurance niches across Asia from our hub in Hong Kong - we were recently awarded 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' at the Global Recruiter APAC awards 2016. We have organically grown to a business with 100 consultants across five offices (Hong Kong & Singapore and 3 in UK - US office opening 2016). We have a fantastic track record of hiring individuals with a flair and enthusiasm for sales who have no experience in recruitment and we have numerous success stories of training graduates into accountable and consistent billing consultants. We offer a multi-cultural environment, managers that lead from the front, a tangible track record of actualising employee potential, clever market splits and a culture of nurture coupled with empowerment.
Senior Director/ Director- Corporate Strategy (M&A)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834295
My client, a leading multinational Life Insurer is looking for director/senior director candidates to assess and execute company’s organic and inorganic strategic initiatives.
Specifically, this individual will be heavily involved in the evaluation and execution of acquisitions, disposals, JVs/mergers and bancassurance opportunities across different markets in Asia. You will manage and support such activities and drive the process of developing the right strategies and actions by working in partnership with project sponsors, other key stakeholders and external advisors. You will facilitate sharing of market, product and distribution knowledge with the senior leadership team and across organization for the success of the initiatives. Candidates with less or more experience would be considered for other roles.
Required Skills/ Knowledge/ Competencies
- At least 8 years work experience. Life insurance industry preferred.
- Previous corporate development or M&A experience working for a multinational company, investment bank, accounting firm, private equity or strategy consulting firm is an advantage.
- Perfect English and fluency in an additional Asian language is an advantage.
- Ability to drive projects by providing appropriate project framework, clarity on content and deliverables and effectively engaging and managing stakeholders.
- Strong credibility and presence amongst peers and senior management through verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong sense of ownership and work ethic to drive transactions/projects to success. Is undeterred by challenges/obstacles and will remain motivated and apply creative thinking to overcome situations
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now". For more information and a confidential discussion about this role or more about Insurance opportunities, please contact me at +852 3907 0744