Master Dynamic Limited
Master Dynamic Ltd. (MD) is a leading developer of micro-fabrication and nano-technology and our technology and products are applicable to watch, jewelry, healthcare, and medical industry. MD also develop software and system for online and retail business, digital marketing, and data analytics.
Senior .Net ERP / Sitecore Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921228
- Responsible for coordinating and leading the development team. Will create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining .NET based templates, components, and interfaces.
- Assists junior staff members with code reviews, design solutions and complex issue research.
- Allocates resources to development projects, manage around release schedules, and work with manager to prioritize deliverables.
- Completes technical analysis, design, coding and testing for development and support initiatives.
- Leads testing efforts by evaluating failed test cases and performing appropriate coding fixes, as well as supporting coding changes resulting from user acceptance testing.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet CMS applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determing design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Provide training and guidance on development techniques and best practices using Sitecore.
- Provide accurate and timely status reporting as needed, including task and time reporting.
- Constantly learns and improves technical knowledge and expertise during software development.
- Uses standard patterns and practices to implement scalable, high performance application frameworks for enterprise applications.
- Assists the Project Manager in the management of the complete application software lifecycle with little or no guidance.
- Adheres to all corporate guiding principles, processes, policies, standards and procedures.
- Creates test plans and test necessary installations for deployment of an application.
- Creates proper technical documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related discipline.
- Certified Sitecore .Net Developer with 2+ years of experience designing and developing large enterprise scale websites using Sitecore.
- Has 1+ year of experience with use of Sitecore xDB to create personalized user experience.
- Has 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer / web developer with ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server and/or Oracle in an n-tier environment.
- MS SQL Server Experience.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Experience with responsive page layout - bootstrap or foundation.
- Cross-browser troubleshooting issues.
- Knowledgeable of cross browser support issues, debugging and testing techniques.
- Is passionate about programming and problem-solving in a collaborative team environment.
- Candidates with less experience will also be considered.
We offer attractive remuneration with excellent opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume stating present and expect salary, and date of availability to Human Resources Department.