Senior E&M Manager (Shenyang based)
Redpath Partners Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917141
- Hong Kong Developer
- Premium PRC Mixed-Use Projects
- Attractive Package
Our client is a top tier Hong Kong developer with a broad portfolio of developments in Hong Kong and Greater China. To further support this growth, they require a dedicated and experienced Senior E & M Manager to work on projects across the region.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will lead a team of technical engineers and project management staff to deliver all aspects of electrical and Mechanical design. Working across all functions of the construction process, you will ensure all technical installations are carried out in full, complying to health & safety and local building regulations.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious E&M professional to join a progressive and well established developer and gain exposure to high profile projects.
To be successful in this role you should possess:
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering
- Professional accreditation preferred (HKIE or equivalent)
- At least 10 years E&M project experience gained within a property developer or consultancy, of which 5 years or above should be at managerial level
- Prior experience in retail, commercial or residential development in PRC is a must
- Strong working knowledge of Chinese building regulations
- Well-developed negotiation, communication and coordination skills
- Fluent written and spoken Cantonese and Mandarin
Please send your CV to scarlett(at)redpathpartners.com or contact +852 3796 3122 to discuss the role further. Job no.A-003310
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Redpath Partners Limited
About Redpath Partners Limited
Redpath Partners is a recruitment agency that focuses solely on providing services to the Property, Construction and Oil and Gas industries.
The impetus to establish the business was born out of a belief amongst the founders that the industry is in need of a consultancy relationship that can act in 'true partnership'. This belief has been reaffirmed by the continual feedback from global property, construction and oil and gas markets over the last ten years, as well as from the professional opinion of one of the most experienced management teams in this field.
Partnership drives our actions and accomplishments, it is achieved through trust and total understanding of each stakeholders goals. It brings with it the power of all parties working toward the same outcomes.
With offices in both Australia and Asia and relationships spanning Europe and North America our ethos of partnering at all levels brings a unique sense of value and recruitment professionalism to the property, construction and oil and gas industries.