LeEco Hong Kong, the headquarters of Asia Pacific region, was officially set up in August 2014, marking an important milestone of the company’s expansion in the overseas market. The company provides Hong Kong with an established, vertically-integrated Le Ecosystem. LeEco has held more than 20 online sales in Hong Kong, with thousands of smart devices sold on every occasion. Currently, LeEco Hong Kong offers various sales channels for users, including online pre-ordering services and 1,800 offline outlets in Hong Kong and Macau. As the only entertainment platform with over 1,700 hours of 4K programs in Hong Kong, LeEco has always been committed to providing rich and diverse online content including movies, dramas, variety shows and concerts to its fans.
More LeEco information:
LeEco Website: http://www.leeco.com/
LeEco Online Shop: http://hk.shop.letv.com/
Senior e-Commerce Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784104
- Support the e-Commerce Manager to develop and manage short to long term traffic-acquisition strategies, execution plan and budget framework;
- Develop and execute strategic plans related to SEM, SEO and displayed advertising at driving qualified;
- Perform business development and growth on CRM program;
- Monitor, report and propose solutions to optimize channel traffic performance;
- Work closely with teams to achieve company KPI;
- Explore and assimilate the latest web tracking enhancement, digital marketing trends and formulate insightful ideas for optimization;
- Target driven, self-motivated and able to work under fast pace environment;
- Assist any ad hoc work and projects assigned.
- Higher Diploma in e-Commerce, business, marketing, analytical or related disciplines.
- 2-3 years’ hands-on working experience in e-Commerce / CRM / Search / Digital, ideally in a performance driven environment;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel & Powerpoint
- Proven strength in SEM, SEO, Google Analytic and self-serve CRM platforms; while experience in paid media platform is a plus;
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS is an advantage;
- Detail, creative mindset and sensitive to figures;
- Good command of both written and oral presentation in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Attractive package
- 5 working days per week
Interested parties, please send your full resume stating career history, qualifications, current and expected salary, and availability to us by click “Apply Now” to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.