Senior Education Counselor - Fast growing education firm
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915641
Employer Ref. 3764190/001
Our client is a fast growing education firm, specialising in overseas studies, examinations and study tours. They are now looking for a Senior Education Counselor to join their expanding team in their Sheung Wan office.
Our client is a fast growing education firm, specialising in overseas studies, examinations and study tours.
- Give consultative advise to students and parents on US, UK and Canadian college and boarding school admission
- Train and educate students on interview skills and personal development
- Familiar with the overseas education system- able to compile a school list to fit individual students needs
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis, organising events and seminars to promote the company's image
- Degree or above, preferably from a reputable US/UK university
- Over 3 years of experiences in college admission counselling to students
- Extensive relations with overseas universities
- Knowledge of the PRC education systems would be an advantage
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Attractive salary package
- Commission provided
- Internal career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Alison Tam on +852 3602 2422.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk