Senior Electrical and Electronic Engineer – Electronic Materials (Ref. 15116)
Nano And Advanced Materials Institute Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835466
Employer Ref. 15116
- Design and fabricate the circuit to fulfill client requirements;
- Provide advice to circuit design and electronic device for different projects;
- Design and carry out the testing jig and fixture for internal testing;
- Proceed the internal testing and present the related data;
- Source qualified vendor for sample making and product development;
- Integrate all related design and material into production.
- Degree of electrical and electronic engineering or related discipline;
- 7 years or above product development experience (from concept to product)
- Familiar with programming, hardware design, schematic design, PCB layout;
- Knowledge of battery, wireless charging system, fast charging system;
- Strong sourcing electronic components skill;
- Familiar international product safety testing requirement;
- Independent, teamwork and multi-tasking.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave will be provided. Appointment will be offered a fixed term contract, renewable subject to mutual agreement and performance.
Application with a full resume and salary expectation should be sent online application. We thank applicants for their interests, but advise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the results of their applications.
(Information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment and other employment related purposes.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Nano And Advanced Materials Institute Ltd
About Nano And Advanced Materials Institute Ltd
Nano and Advanced Materials Institute Limited (NAMI), established in 2006 and hosted by the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), is designated by the Innovation and Technology Commission of the Hong Kong SAR Government as an R&D Centre for Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials. NAMI has a very strong team of professional researchers to conduct market-driven research on nanotechnology and advanced materials, supporting the local industries in developing and commercializing new technologies. NAMI has over 23,000 sq ft. laboratory facilities in HKUST and Hong Kong Science Park.
Act now to join our fast growing Electronic Materials Sector for pursuing your research excellence and technical expertise, as well as contributing towards the long term economic growth and sustainabel development of Hong Kong.