NISI (HK) Limited
Senior Electronic Engineer / Electronic Engineer (Video)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782794
- Design and architect of 3D video camera platform with high bandwidth communication interface to support software implementation of video processing algorithm;
- Implementation of video processing algorithm on FPGA or alternative architecture;
- Work closely with video software engineer to deliver a complete 3D video system; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Chief Engineer or his designates.
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Honour Degree or above in Electronic/Computer Engineering or equivalent and 3 plus years of relevant work experience;
- Fresh Graduates with relevant experience will also be considered;
- Good R&D track record and demonstrated ability to work in concert with other stakeholders in a multidisciplinary project;
- Good knowledge of electrical engineering quality control of design;
- Familiar with PCB layout, FPGA, micro-controller, and DSP systems;
- Good presentation skills and be an effective communicator;
- Ability to work independently; and
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please click Apply Now to submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.