Edwin McAuley Electronics Ltd
Edwin McAuley Electronics Ltd (“EME”) is a privately owned electronic manufacturing group with 850 staff in USA, Hong Kong and Dongguan, PRC. We have been operating successfully in Southern China since 1979 and maintaining complete teams of electronic, mechanical engineers as well as other supporting services. In Dongguan, we operate a self-owned manufacturing plant with comprehensive plastics and electronics production facilities.
EME focus on developing innovative products exclusively for its branded partners in Europe and USA. We employ the latest user interface and RF technologies to develop industry leading home automation and comfort products. Key products include irrigation and temperature control devices. Our products are of high value and are designed for easy installation; as such both design and manufacturing quality are of primary importance to our groups continued success.
EME is committed to the development of our staff and provides long-term career progression for talented employees.
Please find out more about EME at www.emehk.com
Senior Electronic Engineer / Electronic Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996463
This role is exceptionally challenging because it requires both technical knowledge of electronics manufacturing and the ability to communicate empathetically with internal and external parties.
Below here are the detailed responsibilities:
- To work with various departments of product development of various technical aspects;
- To be responsible for product definition, development and coordination of electronics hardware design and software logic;
- To be responsible for product testing and verification with quality requirements;
- To be responsible for products quality requirement meet industry standards, such as Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC/EMI), safety and/or other specific requirements; and
- To be responsible for product successful until sustainable production level. Participating in the pilot-production run and/or mass production run in mainland plant is required.
To be the right calibre, you should be/have:
- University Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines;
- 0-6 years’ experience in OEM/ODM manufacturing company;
- Experience in embedded software or MCU system is preferred.
- Knowledge in electronic component applications, testing skills and hardware circuitry design is must;
- Knowledge of industrial quality requirements and safety standards is preferable;
- Occasional travel to Dongguan is required.
We place much emphasis on the career development of our employees, respect the worthiness of individual contributions and expect strong commitment to performance excellence. We offer 5 days work per week, competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits including year-end and mid-year bonuses, medical scheme, life & accident insurance etc to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume stating current salary, expected salary and availability by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information received will strictly be kept confidential and be used for employment-related purposes only.