Senior Electronic Hardware Engineer (Audio/ Headphones/ Electronic Appliance)
Fujikon Industrial Co Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919615
- Experience in hardware design of RF, Wireless, Bluetooth product.
- Responsible for circuit design including PCB layout
- Liaise with cross departments/ related parties for meeting product development timeline
- Other ad hoc projects when required
- Degree holder in Electronics, Telecommunication Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years solid experience in electronic hardware design of telecommunication products including baseband and RF
- Good command of spoken and written both English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Frequent travel to Dongguan plant is required
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Electronic Engineer
We offer 5-DAY work per week, free company pick up service at Shenzhen, service apartment style accommodation, free lunch, medical insurance, personal accident insurance, double pay, discretionary bonus and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with resume including your current and expected salary with contact details to the HR & ADMIN. MANAGER, 16/F., Tower 1, Grand Central Plaza, 138 Shatin Rural Committee Road, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong or Apply via JobsDB. For more information, please visit our website at www.fujikon.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Fujikon Industrial Co Ltd
About Fujikon Industrial Co Ltd
Fujikon Industrial Company Limited is a global manufacturer of electro-acoustics products, listed on the Main Board of Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 927) and now looking for a committed team player to join our rapidly growing business. You will definitely find working with us not only rewarding for you, but also enriches your desire for achieving excellence.
If you are interested in our opening, please apply with resume including your current and expected salary with contact details by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.