NISI (HK) Limited
NISI (HK) Limited, a robotic surgery start-up, is looking for high-caliber candidates in the field of electronic/firmware engineering to make significant R&D contributions in a revolutionary robotic surgical project.
Senior Electronics/Firmware Engineer (Robotics)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782797
- Develop hard real-time embedded control system
- Develop firmware for robotics tracking and control
- Develop MCU-based electronics circuit boards for precision driving of BLDC motors
- Develop graphical human-machine interfaces
Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Honors Degree or above in Electronic/Computer/Mechatronics engineering or equivalent
- More than 3 years of relevant industrial experience in product development
- Practical experience in MCU-based circuit design, industrial standard interfaces, PCB layout and troubleshooting
- Solid experience in embedded C programming for high-end micro-controllers and DSPs
- Solid experience in implementation of control algorithms for position, speed and torque control
- Practical experience in working with BLDC motors
- Familiar with PADs
- Good presentation skill
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. To apply, please click Apply Now to submit your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, contact phone number and availability.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.