Coordinate with sales team, suppliers and internal manufacturing team in the process of product development .
Lead a team of design Engineers from product development to production
Ensure the quality of solution.
Supports the introduction of new technology and improvement of injection technology, especially on liquid silicon.
Handle the verification, implementation and reliability of design verification.
Manage product development schedules and deadlines.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Product Design or relevant disciplines
• At least twelve (12) plus years working experience (min. 5 years in manager grade)
• Knowledge in plastic materials, tooling design and injection molding processing
• Knowledge in liquid silicon product is highly preferred
• Experienced in tooling, mold repair, and process engineering
• Experience in leather soft goods is preferred
• Skills in communication and interpersonal relations
• Proficiency in English and Mandarin
• Willing to stay at Chang'An Dongguan,Guangdong,China
Interest parties, please send your detailed resume, availability and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" (Willing to station in Dongguan (45 mins from China/HK Border)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.