KDDI, one of the largest global telecom companies in Japan, invites candidates to apply for the following post:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916867
- Pre-sales support;
- Design for Server and Network
- Project scheduling, tracking, and reporting;
- Maintain technical support documents include system documentation, network diagrams, etc.;
- Hardware/software inventory, installation and configuration guides, etc;
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and operation support of routers/ switches, firewall, Server and PC equipment's;
- 1st Troubleshooting of Software, Hardware & Network Enquiries;
- Fluent in Cantonese and English is a must, knowledge of Mandarin, Japanese or is an advantage.
- System administration experience on MS and Linux platforms are essential.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of VMware, Citrix virtualization technology preferred.
- Strong hands-on experience of router and switch configurations \ trouble-shooting.
- Vendor certification at professional or above level is preferred, e.g. CCNP\CCDP\MCSE.
- Knowledge of firewall configuration and network security technologies, e.g. Fotigate\SRX\SSG.
- Solid understandings of networking protocols such as routing (BGP, OSPF), VLAN (STP, 802.1P, 802.1Q, etc.), IP based audio \video (SIP, H.323), etc.
- Network design and planning skills.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience. Preferably in the telecommunications field in a global/regional carrier or vendor environment.
- University graduate in Computer Science or related disciplines.
Interested parties please email your resume with date available, present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.