Senior Engineer/ Engineer (EET)
SGS Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834065
Employer Ref. DB/EET/SE
- To provide product technical evaluation, testing and certification based on IEC or ANSi UL standards
- To liaise with China laboratories to complete the product testing and certification services
- To provide project coordination between the subcontracting laboratories and the client
- To work with the QA to maintain the laboratory accreditation
- To support the frontline staffs for meeting and soliciting clients
- To provide training both externally to clients and internally to other staffs
- Degree holder or above of Electronic Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with ability to work independently
- Good management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Transportation Subsidies
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email (with position applying for and job reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SGS Hong Kong Limited
About SGS Hong Kong Limited
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 80,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!