Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Ltd
Our Company is jointly owned by the Hong Kong Association of Banks and the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. We provide various services to banks and financial institutions covering interbank real-time fund transfer, debt securities clearing and settlement, and interbank cheque and electronic clearing and settlement. We are looking for a suitable candidate to take up the following job position:
Senior Engineer (Quality Assurance) / Engineer (Quality Assurance)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998014
- Prepare test cases / test scripts and other relevant documents for conducting UAT, certification tests and simulation tests to facilitate a smooth implementation of business projects
- Co-ordinate, prepare, execute and follow up on test cases / scripts and document test results and problem logs
- Assist to maintain UAT problem logs and coordinate with IT development team to identify the resolution
- Manage UAT of small to medium sized projects and create relevant documents which include UAT plan
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive documentation for projects being implemented before, during and after testing
- Communicate and liaise with users and IT teams in carrying out testing
- Promote quality assurance standard and best practices to the team
- University/ Tertiary education with at least 4 years’ quality assurance experience with exposure in financial sector
- Hands-on testing experience in mobile and Web-based applications for financial systems as well as knowledge in ISO20022 message would be an advantage
- Technical knowledge of SWIFT messages and XML would be preferred
- Solid experience in quality assurance process, competence in writing test plans and scripts preferably with knowledge of financial systems
- Have a logical and analytical mindset and capable of comprehending both business knowledge and technical knowledge
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with sound business sense and detail-oriented
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and able to work under pressure with tight schedules
- Candidates of a higher caliber and with more experience would be considered for a more senior position.
Interested parties please send your curriculum vitae stating your current and expected salaries, and the contact phone number to the Human Resources Division, 25/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
All applications and personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection. The information collected will be accessed by our authorized personnel only. Unsuccessful applications will be retained for six months for possible future job matching, and will be destroyed after the expiry of six months.