WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff Hong Kong
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. www.wsp-pb.com
Hong Kong office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
Senior Engineer/Engineer/Assistant Engineer/Graduate Engineer – Sustainability
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784572
Employer Ref. Job ID# 31250
- Degree in Built Environment / Building Services and Energy Engineering / Architectural Engineering / Environmental Engineering. PhD and Master degrees areadvantageous.
- Knowledge with LEED/HKBEAM is required, LEED AP and/or BEAM Pro is preferred.
- Experiences with sustainable design modeling software are preferred (eQuest, EnergyPlus, Ecotect, Radiance, Fluent, Phoenics, etc.)
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Putonghua (Chinese) is necessary.
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- For Senior Engineer post : over 6 years of experience on sustainable building design and low-carbon building design projects.
- For Engineer post : over 4 years of experience on sustainable building design and low-carbon building design projects.
- For Assistant Engineer post : 2 years of experience on sustainable building design and low-carbon building design projects.
- For Graduate Engineer post :Candidates who have less than 2 years of related experience.
We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits and long term prospect to the right candidate.
If you meet the above job requirements, you are invited to present your application via our job application system. Please visit our Company web site at www.wsp-pb.com. Click here, or on “PEOPLE+CAREERS”, “EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES”, “SEARCH EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES”, “ASIA” and enter the Job ID# 31250 and then your resume stating your preferred work location, current & expected monthly basic salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.