Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hard goods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Senior Engineer / Engineer - Fiber (Textile)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834902
Employer Ref. SL/ET/FIBER
- Perform daily routine fiber composition testing on fabric and garment samples
- Prepare day-to-day chemical technical testing and microscope analysis
- Mantain smooth daily operation and provide training to staff on the aspects of test method
- Handle the difficult tests and provide technical support to the team
- Report any technical failure to supervisors
- Diploma or above in Chemisty/Product testing/Textile and Clothing Studies or related discipline
- At least 3 years experience in testing industry, preferably with textile testing experience
- Knowledge or keen interest in various testing concept and practices is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and able to work under pressure
- Candidate with lesser experience will be considered as Engineer
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking “APPLY NOW”. To submit your application by mail, please mark "Confidential" and position applied on the envelope.
- Overtime payment
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
1/F, Pacific Trade Centre
2 Kai Hing Road
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.