Senior Engineer, Network Operation Management (Ref:CMIJD-0111-AMNOCHK)
China Mobile International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992251
- Responsible for operating and maintaining all network assets
- Support and repair faults identified on network management systems or reported by the customer
- Maintain the post-sales service quality and ensure the customer reported faults are fixed within the committed time target
- Provide technical escalations/notifications and liaise with relevant parties if required
- Maintain all the GNOC processes and records
- Degree or Higher Diploma in telecommunications, electronics or electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Qualified with CCNA or equivalent
- Familiar with IP/ network protocol, Ethernet /IP network & Carrier Ethernet Network technologies is highly preferred
- Good communication & interpersonal skills and positive working attitudes
- Fluent in Cantonese and English; Good command in Mandarin is preferred
Interested parties please apply in full resume with working experience, current and expected salary together with contact telephone number by email to hr @ cmi.chinamobile.com.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Mobile International Limited
About China Mobile International Limited
CHINA MOBILE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a subsidiary company under the umbrella of CHINA MOBILE LIMITED providing international telecommunications services.
We are dedicated to provide state-of-the-art telecommunications solutions to our customers. If you share the same vision with us, please read the position(s) below.