Senior Engineer - Security System (PSBG16-EP29)
Kum Shing Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998524
Employer Ref. PSBG16-EP29
- Report to CLP’s Security Systems Manager for the assigned and ad-hoc works;
- Coordinate among CLP internal departments and external subcontractors for the design formation of a reliable security systems;
- Assist Consultant to facilitate the review of the security systems design;
- Formulation of performance acceptance test/implementation of the performance acceptance test based on the design input of the security systems;
- Daily communicate among stakeholders to ensure the design of the security systems can be implemented as planned and report/ rectify design issues on timely manner.
- Higher Diploma or equivalent;
- 7 to 10 years of working experience in Security Systems Projects is essential;
- Possession of Certificate of Security Permit Category D;
- Possession of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (Green Card);
- Certified Worker of Confine Space (preferable);
- Possession of a valid driving license;
- Computer literacy in Words, Power Point, Microsoft Project and Excel;
- Proficient of both written and spoken English & Cantonese.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: ｈｒ＠ｋｕｍｓｈｉｎｇ.ｃｏｍ.ｈｋor by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
Please visit our website www.kumshing.com.hk for more details
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kum Shing Group
About Kum Shing Group
Kum Shing Group has been providing safe and quality engineering services to our clients in power, utilities and transportation sector for more than 50 years. Our management and a family of nearly 3,000 members have helped the business group to build an excellent brand characterized by reliability and professionalism. Being the first gold award winner of the HKMA Quality Award from the construction industry, Kum Shing is committed to provide equal opportunities and a challenging but friendly working environment to all employees. In addition to the continuous investment in people, we actively encourage and support employees to achieve work-life balance. Welcome to join us and create a bright future for yourself.