Intertek is a leading provider of ATIC Services (Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification) with over 40,000 people across 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for quality assurance and we offer people the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale. In a world where a company’s success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a real difference. Intertek is listed on the London FTSE, is in the FTSE100.
Bringing quality and safety to life
Senior Engineer / Supervisor (Toys & Hardlines)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784030
Employer Ref. JD09/TH/P8
- Conduct Physical test on toys and hardlines e.g. kitchen wares, furniture, etc.
- Prepare and evaluate test report on their safety, reliability and functional performance
- Provide professional advice to internal & external clients’ on test report
- HD / Degree in Applied Science / Mechanical / Product Testing or Engineering disciplines
- At least 3+ years’ hands-on experience in laboratory on toys / hardlines testing
- Independent, well-organized and self-motivated
- Good command in both spoken and written English & Chinese
- Good communication skill and can be a good team player
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Supervisor