Senior Engineers (Human Machine Interface, HMI) Multiple Roles (Ref: HRD-R232-16-JD)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004996326
Employer Ref. HRD-R232-16-JD
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
The Mobility Division provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for professional people who want to work on these challenges.
- Responsible for the HMI coding and software configuration according to the project requirements
- Internal coordination with different teams within the project
- Coordinate with customer and interface parties for their functional and features requirement
- Responsible for the documentation of test procedures
- Responsible to lead and conduct testing with customer and interface parties
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation or other related disciplines
- At least 4 years experience on Software Programming, such as C++, Java, Ladder Logic, Statement List, Assembly, SQL
- Experience for industrial automation systems or control systems is highly preferable
- Experience in software and programming development in particular PLC programming – Siemens SIMATIC Manager Step 7 or equivalent, HMI/GUI, Database Setup & Administration, Inter-computer Communication, Communication Protocol over TCP/IP & RS485
- Experience in version documentation control and software quality assurance process, such as EN50128 SIL2 or equivalent
- Good analytical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking 'Apply Now' or by fax to (852) 2583-3328 or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
10/F. Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre,
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siemens Ltd
About Siemens Ltd
No matter what your professional goals may be, it's a tradition at Siemens to promote excellent work and to develop talent further. To stay as one of the leading innovators in the Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors, we are looking for people from all kinds of professions, who want to make their next move.