jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995272
Employer Ref. BBBH22051
Our client is a retail solutions company looking for a Senior Enterprise Account Manager to join their expanding team. This role has the responsiblity of bringing their solutions to the right clients at the right time. You will be responsible for identifying potential sales and qualified leads, nurturing opportunities, and closing deals.
- Develop targeted sales strategy and tactical penetration plans
- Develop and maintain relationships with C and VP level leads
- Work with prospects to understand their business requirements and ROI models
- Develop compelling value propositions based on commercial, operational and experiential value, as well as ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Execute primary sales functions from finding new business opportunities, qualifying leads, and closing new business arrangements
- Coordinate with marketing team for intelligence and support
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external resources
- Coordinate events and co-selling activities with official partners
- At least 5 years of sales experience, or more, in Enterprise SaaS for Retail
- Must be independently driven, and a creative self-starter who is in charge of his/her destiny
- Confident in working with minimal support until a lead is confirmed as qualified
- Confidence in working within the retail industry with a strong understanding of the current challenges facing retail
- Strong grasp of Omnichannel retailing and using Omnichannel related technologies (i.e. Mobile, IoT, eCommerce, etc…)
- Experience with insight selling
- Track record in selling high value (US$500,000 +), long lead time (up to 6 months) solutions
- Strong presentation, communication and organisation skills
- Candidates with relevant experience with the following programs are highly preferable: SAP Hybris, Demandware/Salesforce.com, IBM, Manhattan Associates, NetSuite, Aptos, etc…
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.