GlobalExec, a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Human Resources Management, is one of the most successful and fast growing total human resources solution providers in Asia. We specialize in industries including Banking & Finance, Information Technology, Commerce, FMCG, Retails and Manufacturing sectors. Clienteles include major Banks, IT Vendors and Global 1,000 Companies. Our Consultants are all experienced professionals in specialized industries who possess strong business acumen and commercial awareness hence able to deliver our best practice at all time.
Suite 1710-12, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 3551 9300 Fax : (852) 3551 9400
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (preferable)
Website : www.globexec.com
Senior Enterprise Account Manager (Ref. No.: 21056)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997159
Our client, a Multinational Company, is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Develop targeted sales strategy and tactical penetration plans.
- Develop and maintain relationships with C and VP level leads.
- Work with prospects to understand their business requirements and ROI models.
- Develop compelling value propositions based on commercial, operational and experiential value, as well as ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Execute primary sales functions from finding new business opportunities, qualifying leads, and closing new business arrangements.
- Coordinate with marketing team for intelligence and support.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal and external resources.
- Coordinate events and co-selling activities with official partners.
- At least 5 years of sales experience, or more, in Enterprise SAAS for Retail.
- Must be independently driven, and a creative self-starter who is in charge of his/her destiny.
- Confident in working with minimal support until a lead is confirmed as qualified.
- Confidence in working within the retail industry with a strong understanding of the current challenges facing retail.
- Strong Grasp of Omnichannel retailing and using Omnichannel related technologies (i.e. Mobile, IOT, eCommerce, etc).
- Experience with insight selling.
- Strong presentation, communication and organisation skills.
- Addicted networker.