Senior Environmental Branding Designer
M. Moser Associates Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916458
As the market has changed and client’s expectations are developing, MMoser has seen a need to meet the growing demand for more sophisticated environmental branding and applied graphics within the work places we design.
Our desire to bring this skill in-house comes from MMoser’s creation of ever increasingly more holistic environments and our integrated approach to servicing our clients. Moreover, this growing awareness in the market of brand and its communication environmentally is critical to the future or workplace design.
MMoser is looking for a resourceful, ambitious, and above all creative senior graphic designer to lead a new dedicated environmental branding and graphics team in Hong Kong.
As a truly global company the successful candidate will be required to work across offices and markets, designing for a range of clients around the world and connecting with other MMoser teams and in-house graphic designers.
The candidate will need to be both a proven team player and a highly independent entrepreneur. They must be able to demonstrate unique and original thinking and solid understanding and synthesis of brand strategies with a resounding commitment to design quality.
They will be responsible for creating and producing a range of environmental brand related designs. We envisage applied graphics, artwork and communication to be principal. But in addition we are most keen to develop a proper dedicated Signage and Wayfinding service to our clients. We also have projects involving brand experience and exhibition spaces that need communication and infographics. We may on occasion have the need for destination branding, requiring, logo designs, printed collateral, product packaging and even digital applications.
We are looking for talent and dedicated individuals who’s know how and skill can help transform the way we work internally and how we deliver the workplace environments we design for our clients.
Help to grow and develop our team of brand, graphics and environmental branding experts in MMoser. This will include being involved in the recruitment and development of junior members of the team.
- Create and develop environmental branding, graphic and signage concepts for application in MMoser’s projects. This includes the ability to understand, develop and synthesis brand strategies into applied graphics that complement our interior design concepts. Maintenance of a very strategic, conceptual and creative design approach and output.
- Present their own or their teams concepts internally with other designers or architects and then present those designs to clients. To be actively participating in creative pitches that benefit from a brand-led concept and/or applied branding.
Required beyond their creative talent, to possess some technical and expert knowledge of signage and wayfinding planning and strategy.
Practical and hands-on experience on the co-ordination of the production of printed collaterals and the installation of applied graphics and signage.
Minimum of 8 years relevant professional design practice, branding, retail or exhibition agency experience would be ideal.
- A degree in graphic design or similar creative course.
- Very experienced in applied branding and graphic artwork design.
- Solid knowledge of Signage and Wayfinding design and approach is most desired.
- Talent for brand creation and identity design is beneficial.
- Experienced in a senior role, being able to manage and organize juniors within the team.
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Powerpoint knowledge is beneficial.
- Fluent in oral and written English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a bonus.
- Ability to design graphics and layouts for the print collateral, presentations and even digital applications.
- Ability to sketch and even hand draw illustrations is a bonus.
- Highly organized and resourceful. Able to work within a team and also independently.
- Passionate, ambitious, curious and creative persons are most desired.
Please send us your CV with portfolio showing your recent creative works, current and expected salary to Career-Hongkong@mmoser.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
(All information collected will be treated in strict confidence for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to M. Moser Associates Limited
About M. Moser Associates Limited
M Moser is a global firm which has specialised in the creation of workplace environments, corporate base buildings and campuses since 1981.
Client business objectives and needs are met through M Moser’s integrated solutions approach and a constantly evolving base of in-house capabilities and services. Teams are based around experienced strategic planners, interior designers, architects, M&E engineers, technology specialists and construction professionals.
With 800 staff operating from 15 locations worldwide, M Moser has completed over 7,000 projects to date, for clients which vary from multinational companies and financial institutions to privately-owned businesses.