Come Grow and Create a Lifestyle With Us!
We are a Hong Kong listed company (stock code 00480) with over 3,000 employees in Asia. Over the past three decades and more, we have built up diversified interests in real estate development and investment, property management, luxury hotels, healthcare services and other investments in Hong Kong, Mainland China and across Asia. It is our PEOPLE who create the HKRI success. We pride ourselves on having a collegial working environment where our employees can make things happen and paint the future of HKRI together. If you want to pursue a rewarding and challenging career and accelerate your professional development with us, we invite you to apply for the following position.
Senior Events Sales Manager/ Events Sales Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921761
Working Location: Discovery Bay, Lantau Island
- Maximize the events sales of the hotel by strategic planning, implementing and monitoring all sales activities
- Develop and implement an effective marketing program which differentiates hotel from the Competitors
- Creates quality leads for the Event Sales force, communicates the Hotel’s strengths, focuses on the changing needs of the market and the development of existing and new products in order to attract qualified new customers and retain existing customers.
- Degree in Hotel or Tourism Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Catering, Events Management, Sales & Marketing, Hotel Operations, Service Industry or Customer Service department.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with hotel guests, team members
- Good command of both English and Chinese with conversational Mandarin
- Knowledge of conversational Mandarin is essential
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Problem solving and organizational abilities
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested applicants, please visit our website www.aubergediscoverybay.com to complete the on-line application form or send your application by clicking "Apply Now" or fax to (852) 2902 2518.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.