We offer end-to-end talent acquisition solutions to renown organizations in the Banking and Finance, I.T, and Commerce & Industry sectors. Operating regionally for the past decade, Crossings Executive Search has a distinguished reputation in the industry as providers of quality driven, result focused services. Our consultants are highly experienced functional experts, skilled in the management of client and candidates alike.
For one of our esteemed clients, we currently seek a Senior Executive/Assistant Manager of Human Resources.
Senior Executive/Assistant Manager of Human Resources (Ref: SEAMHR/AU)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783271
Our client is a pre-eminent global brand and a market leader in the luxury sector. Currently they seek high caliber personnel to join their team as a Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager of Human Resources. An excellent opportunity is on offer for the high performing candidate who can successfully meet the following:
- Responsible for feasibility study of automation and managing process improvement projects to help streamline the operational flows and enhance efficiency
- Responsible for administering and supporting full employee life cycle activities such as hiring, on boarding, engagement and development to off boarding for designated Business Units
- Responsible for managing all aspects of employee C&B operations such as monthly payroll, tax returns, final payment, medical, MPF, insurance, etc.
- Responsible for administering and monitoring Expatriate Management like relocation arrangement and VISA application processing, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management
- At least 4 years’ experience gained in multinational organization preferably in HR generalist or other related field
- Well versed with Employment Ordinance and other employment-related legislations and familiar with full spectrum of HR areas
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Able to work with all levels of people
- Excellent interpersonal skill and logical thinking
- Excellent analytical skills, flexible and detail-minded
- Independent, able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
- Strong computer sense, experienced in PeopleSoft and SQL is an advantage
- Immediately available is an advantage
Please send all applications via email to resume(at)crossingsexecutive.com quoting reference Ref: SEAMHR/AU.