Senior Executive Assistant to CEO
Charlotte Frank Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830153
Employer Ref. HC/10738
An international bank is looking for a superb, Senior Executive Assistant to support their CEO. The successful candidate thrives on taking the initiative, loves multi-tasking and working autonomously in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
• Lead all administrative work for the CEO, including interacting with colleagues in various international locations
• Manage a busy calendar of meetings, events and arrange complex international travel
• Overseeing and reconciling expenses, prioritizing and organising emails
• Coordinate the preparation, proofreading and distribution of reports, agendas, presentations and other documents as needed
• Manage correspondence and various other operational and administrative tasks
• Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a varied PA/EA role
• Highly organised with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Motivated, proactive and autonomous with the flexibility to adapt to ever-changing priorities and responsibilities
• Superb interpersonal skills to deal with people at all levels
• Ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines
• Fluent French alongside excellent spoken English are required as a minimum, with Mandarin and spoken Cantonese being highly desired but not essential
For further details please contact Helen at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to hc(at)charlottefrank.com
Job Code: HC/10738
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Charlotte Frank Limited
About Charlotte Frank Limited
Charlotte Frank was created specifically to specialise in the recruitment of business support, secretarial and administrative roles, across all industries.
With many years of recruitment experience behind us, we pride ourselves on truly understanding how best to match our clients to our candidates.