Aviva Life Insurance Company Limited
Aviva plc is backed by a rich and inspiring heritage of protecting people that dates back to 1696. Our acquisition of the Friends Life Group Limited in 2015 has resulted in the creation of an even stronger, more diversified business and makes Aviva plc the leading life and pensions provider in the UK1. We protect over 34 million people worldwide2 with the most comprehensive range of life insurance products and hold market leading positions across retirement, investment, insurance and health solutions.
1 Source: IFRS Operating Profit, derived from Aviva and Friends Life company reports as at 31 December 2014
2 Source: Following the merger with Friends Life Group Limited on 13 April 2015, before removal of duplication of Aviva and Friends Life customers.
Senior Executive, Management Reporting
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918791
- Assist to prepare monthly management reports, with business performance tracking against plan to management team
- Support preparation management reports for Group and Regional submission.
- Participate in financial projects as required to support new business initiatives from financial perspective.
- Participate in budgeting/forecasting process as per requirements from Group, regional office and management team
- Prepare financial updates with analytical review on monthly financial results
- Degree holder, major in finance or accounting
- Qualified Accountant and trained in big-4 is an advantage
- Minimum 3-5 years financial reporting experience in the financial services or banking industry
- Knowledgeable in accounting standards, ordinance and other relevant regulatory framework for financial services/banking industry
- Proficient in financial reporting, month and year end closing procedures
- Analytical, cross-cultural and enthusiastic
- Self-motivated and with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to work under pressures and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in spreadsheet & MS Office software application
This position is open to applicants of both sexes, persons from all racial groups and with disability.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and all applications will be treated in strict confidence. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.